HKSL x HKSURFSUP Surfing Beginner Program
Theoretical sessions, surfing regulations, safety regulations, ocean and waves analysis and basic usage of surfing equipment will be taught by Hong Kong Surfing Lesson (HKSL) instructors in this program. HKSL’s instructor(s) will practice basic surfing postures and drills with you before getting into the water.
此課程教學包括理論課及實際體驗：Hong Kong Surfing Lesson (HKSL) 的教練將教導學員應有的衝浪守則、安全指引、本港海域及世界海洋地形、浪況講解分析、器材使用與衝浪沿革。教練會預先在沙灘上演練基本動作及衝浪技巧，如浪板坐姿、浪板平衡臥姿、轉向、推越、滾越、潛越、起乘等，並到淺浪區做實際操練。
Venue 地點: 大嶼山下長沙 Lower Cheung Sha Beach
Price 價錢: $500 for 1.5 hours per head (課堂長 1.5 小時，價格為每人)
Price include 價格包括: Surfing equipment, Safety gear, Instructor(s) 器材、安全用具、導師
Prerequisite 報名要求: Able to swim 50 meters without assistance 所有參與課程的學員必須於沒有協助下游泳最少50米
Date and Time 日期及時間:
- 30/7, 12:00-13:30 or 13:40-15:10
- 31/7, 13:00-14:30 or 14:40-16:10
- 6/8, 12:30-14:00 or 14:10-15:40
- 7/8, 12:30-14:00 or 14:10-15:40
- 13/8, 13:00-14:30 or 14:40-16:10
- 14/8, 13:00-14:30 or 14:40-16:10
- 20/8, 12:30-14:00 or 14:10-15:40
- 21/8, 12:30-14:00 or 14:10-15:40
- 27/8, 12:00-13:30 or 13:40-15:10
- 28/8, 12:00-13:30 or 13:40-15:10
Deadline 截止報名日期: 7 days prior each class 每節課前7天
Min people: 3
- If there are less than 3 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 3 people joined
- Coach & Student ratio at 1:5
Transportation to Lower Cheung Sha
- From Tung Chung MTR: Take Bus11/23/A35 (30mins) or taxi (20mins) to Lower Cheung Sha Beach (Cheung Sha Ha Tsuen)
- From Central/ Muiwo: Take ferry from Central pier 6 to Mui Wo, then Bus no.1 (15mins) to Lower Cheung Sha Beach (Cheung Sha Ha Tsuen) or taxi
- Self-driving: If you do not have the Lantau Closed Road Permit, you can park your car in Tung Chung (ie. Citygate) then transfer to a taxi or bus.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking Number to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.