Next Wave SUP Training Program for Youth
Next Wave 青浪直立板培訓計劃
- This program aims to promote the sport of SUP to youth and to help athletes to become elite paddlers by providing systematic and quality training regimen from internationally qualified SUP instructors. Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association continue to support athletes to attend national and international races as well as hosting clinic with world’s top paddlers.
Fee 價格：$580 per head ($580 / 位)
Age 參加年齡：8 – 25
Date 日期：Every Wed to Sun (逢星期三至日)
Time 時間：10:00 – 17:00
Venue 地點：Sai Kung Sha Ha beach (西貢沙下灘)
Assemble Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (西貢沙下路)
Deadline 截止報名日期：5 days prior each class (每節課前5天)
Price Includes 價錢包括：
- SUP equipment, Safety Gear, Instructor and Digital Certificates
This Program is suitable for those who want to learn the basics of SUP and to become more proficient in a short time. What you can learn includes but not limited to:
- How to paddle faster
- Improve your paddle efficiency (save energy)
- Do quicker pivot turn
- How to deal with waves and wind
- How to deal with traffic
Student will receive beginner and intermediate bronze award certificates issued by our association after completing the program
Min people: 4
- If there are less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
- Coach & Student ratio at 1:8
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking Number to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.