Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association is referred as “the association” below:
Cancellation / Reschedule Under Special Circumstances
Under any one of the following conditions, the booking may be canceled or rescheduled by the association without prior notices. However we will notify you immediately once any one of the following conditions has been met:
- There are less than 4 participates for any group classes.
- When the typhoon signal No.3 or above is hoisted 2 hours before the booked time-slot, the booked activity will be postponed.
- If the raise of typhoon No.3 or above is announced during course/class/tour, the activity will be terminated immediately.
- When the red or black rainstorm warning is announced 2 hours before the booked time-slot, the booked activity will be postponed.
- If the raise of red or black rainstorm signal is announced during course/class, the activity will be terminated immediately.
- Our coach has determined the water condition is unsafe. Our coach has absolute right to decide whether to cancel or continue the lesson subject to safety of water condition and/or environment. All students should obey coaches’ instructions. No swimming allowed without permission.
Under the above condition(s), refund/reschedule can be arranged on a case by case basis.
However, the booking will be resumed / held as schedule if any of the following conditions have been met:
- 2 hours after the cancellation of black or red rainstorm signal, classes and activities will be held as scheduled. Participants can contact the association for more instructions under these situations.
- 2 hours after the lowering of typhoon signal No. 3 or above, trainings and program may be resumed depending on the time of day and the situation of the sea. Participants can contact the association for more instructions under these situations.
- When the thunderstorm warning, amber rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal No.1 is hoisted either before or during lessons, classes and activities will be held as scheduled.
Cancellation / Reschedule by Customers
- All cancellations by customers are non-refundable.
- All courses, tours and rental services must be paid at least 4 days prior the booked date, otherwise it will be canceled automatically.
- All paid courses, tours and rental services cannot be rescheduled by customers for any reasons, refund request will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Classes / Tours / Activities are terminated during class time due to the adverse weather.
However, reschedule may be arranged if:
- If that course/activity has started for less than 30 minutes, reschedule can be arranged.
- If that course/activity has started for more than 30 minutes, the lesson shall be treated as completed and no reschedule will be arranged.
For free classes, no rescheduling arrangement due to bad weather stated above.