SUP Beginner Program – Private Class (Sai Kung Sha Ha)
Note: This is a Sai Kung Private Class
Our 2-hour SUP Beginner Program covers all basic SUP knowledge that you need to know:
- How to use SUP equipment properly
- Learn important safety rules
- Learn basic paddling techniques on land
- Practice and improve your strokes in flat water
This program will allow participants to learn basic SUP skills such as: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to manoeuvre the board in flat water; the correct posture and balancing skills; as well as important SUP safety knowledge (such as how to fall properly). Your lesson will be conducted in calm flat water.
Price: $800 per head
Price Includes: SUP equipment (Board, Paddle & Leash), Instructor, Digital SUP Beginner Certificate issued by Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association
Assemble Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road
Min people: 1
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking Number to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.