SUP Intermediate Program – Gold Award (Sai Kung Sha Ha)
Note 1: This is a Sai Kung Group Class
Note 2: This program lasts for two consecutive days (2 x 6 hours)
This program is ideal for those who have passed our Intermediate Silver Award Program. Our instructor will guide you paddling in the open water and provide intensive training and personalised tutorial to help improve your competitive paddling skills.
After passing this examination, you will be eligible to enrol in our ISA Flat Water Instructor Program.
- Holder of SUP Intermediate Certificate (Silver Award)
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
- 6 km touring exam in open water condition (Time limit: 120 mins)
Price: $2700 per head
Price Includes: SUP equipment (Board, Paddle & Leash), Instructor, Digital SUP Intermediate Certificate (Gold Award)
Date: Please refer to the calendar below
Time: 10:00 – 17:00 (6 hours + 1 hour lunch each day – two consecutive days)
Assemble Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road
Min people: 4
- If there are less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
- Coach & Student ratio at 1:8
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking Number to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.