SUP Intermediate Program – Gold Award (Sai Kung Sha Ha)
Note: This is a Sai Kung Group Class
This program is ideal for those who have passed our Intermediate Silver Award Program. Our instructor will guide you paddling in the open water and provide intensive training and personalised tutorial to help improve your competitive paddling skills.
After passing this examination, you will be eligible to enrol in our ISA Flat Water Instructor Program.
- Holder of SUP Intermediate Certificate (Silver Award)
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
- 6 km touring exam in open water condition (Time limit: 120 mins)
Price: $2700 per head
Price Includes: SUP equipment (Board, Paddle & Leash), Instructor, Digital SUP Intermediate Certificate (Gold Award)
Date: 4th & 5th of June or 11th & 12th of June
Time: 10:00 – 16:00 (6 hours x 2 days)
Assemble Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road
Min people: 4
- If there are less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
- Coach & Student ratio at 1:8
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking Number to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.