SUP Intermediate Program – Silver Award (Sai Kung Sha Ha)
Note: This is a Sai Kung Group Class
This program is ideal for those who have passed our Intermediate Bronze Award Program. Our instructor will guide you paddling in the open water, experience paddling in difficult conditions (such as choppy water and heavy wind), learn intermediate SUP skills to overcome such conditions, and improve your overall paddling speed and efficiency.
- Holder of SUP Intermediate Certificate (Bronze Award)
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
- 4 km touring exam in open water condition (Time limit: 75 mins)
Price: $1800 per head
Price Includes: SUP equipment (Board, Paddle & Leash), Instructor, Digital SUP Intermediate Certificate (Silver Award)
Date: 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th of May
Time: 09:00 – 17:00 (8 hours)
Assemble Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road
Min people: 4
- If there are less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
- Coach & Student ratio at 1:8
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking Number to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.